Bruce Lundvall: Playing By Ear
In an astounding career spanning 48 years, Bruce Lundvall has been responsible for signing a wide array of artists, including Willie Nelson, Herbie Hancock, Dexter Gordon, Stan Getz, Dianne Reeves, Richard Marx, Natalie Cole, Cassandra Wilson, Anita Baker, and Norah Jones. In the words of Dave Koz, "Without Bruce Lundvall, there would be a huge gap in the history of popular music."
Author Dan Ouellette will paint the portrait of one of the most notable figures in the record industry through an exciting series of interviews with Bruce himself. The project will feature exclusive interviews with some of the most important artists of the last 40 years. Selected items from Bruce's archives will also be available for online viewing, a
library so extensive and valuable that the Library Of Congress has requested it become a part of their permanent collection after this project is
Participate in this project today and play an integral role in bringing this incredible story to life!
- Receive prominent credit listing on the Bruce Lundvall: Playing By Ear printed edition
- An exclusive look into Bruce Lundvall's legendary career
- Receive an ArtistShare® iPod containing a high quality pdf of the Bruce Lundvall: Playing By Ear book, and Bruce Lundvall's favorite music
- The LTD Edition Bruce Lundvall: Playing By Ear ArtistShare® Project book via mail
- Access to exclusive interviews with Norah Jones, Herbie Hancock, Amos Lee, Dave Koz, Kurt Elling, Michael Cuscuna, Maxine Gordon and other special guests.
- Witness the creative process come to life through audio, video, photos, and written content directly from Bruce's archives.